Masala Chai Brulee
100 g Sugar
3 Egg Yolks
250 ml Heavy Cream
25 g Chai Masala
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix 50 g sugar, 25g chai masala and cream. Heat on low-medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- In a mixing bowl, whip 50 g sugars with egg yolks until it becomes a thick, white consistency.
- Slowly add heated cream mixture to egg yolks while stirring.
- Pour into ramekins until 2/3 full.
- Place ramekins in a Bain Marie and in oven for about 10 minutes or until a golden brown color is reached.
- Remove from oven and allow cooling. Once cool, sprinkle with sugar and then blowtorch until sugar is melted.